Senior Software Developer - Job Details
Job in 'Information Technology (non-BI)' discipline and 'Software Development' category
|Job title:||Senior Software Developer|
|Job category:||Software Development|
|Position status:||Vacant||Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Position type:||Contract / Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|PBT Group has an opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to turn business requirements into robust IT solutions that can be utilized for the improvement of business processes. This must be done by producing software that is both reliable and using experience gained through the industry to ensure that the business risk is minimized.|
• Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of IT solutions across the organization in support of increasing the organization’s levels of automation and innovation.
• Partner with individual operational departments to provide technical solutions to business requirement, manage expectation and ensure the delivered solution is fit for purpose and is delivered on time based on provided deadlines.
• Utilize a variety of the Technical tools that are provided to ensure maximum effectiveness of IT solutions. These tools will be based on industry best practices.
• Must be a leader that sets the standard and expectations through example in his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character. Must be an inspiration to others and set a level of coding standards that need to be a benchmark for others to follow.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully develop, adapt and deliver Software solutions utilizing skills in software design, program design & development using the latest software development methodologies. Effectively document these solutions for maintenance and hand these over for support.
• Take full responsibility of tasks and projects assigned and make the necessary corrections to bring these projects into alignment with business expectation.
• Lead discussions in the adoption of new technologies and be part of a committee dedicated to the continuous improvement of internal coding standards.
• Ensure that the stakeholders are completely aware of the effectiveness of the solution and are trained in the correct use of the delivered software.
• Create and maintain a positive and professional environment conducive to software development and
• Report on Software project deliverables to ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date on progress and ensure that deadlines are met.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Willingness to work overtime to ensure the delivery of projects assigned and communicate effectively when timelines are in danger of not being met.
• Mentor Junior and intermediate developers by periodically reviewing checked in code to ensure that the standards expected are met and the logic within the code base is sound.
• Any other related duties.
• 5+ years of relevant software development experience
• Strong development experience with C#, Angular, SQL
- A degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Business Administration / Commerce or equivalent
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.