PBT Group Business Intelligence Graduate Program 2020 - Job Details
Job in 'Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Database Administration' discipline and 'Business Intelligence Internship' category
|Job title:||PBT Group Business Intelligence Graduate Program 2020|
|Job category:||Business Intelligence Internship|
|Position status:||Filled||Min Salary (p/m):||R12000|
|Position type:||Contract||Max Salary (p/m):||R12000|
|PBT Group, leading Data Specialists, is looking for exceptional graduates wanting to embark on a specialist IT career path. Our program will equip you with Business Intelligence (BI) best practices, real-life case studies, intensive training and on-the-job mentoring culminating in your deployment into business.
Established as an information management services company in 1998, PBT Group offers specialised consulting services to large national and international clients across Africa, the Middle East, Australia and Europe.
With extensive experience as data specialists, PBT Group is a recognised leader in this field, which includes data platform, data analytics, data visualisation, application development, cloud solutions and strategic consulting.
PBT Group has a staff complement of more than 550 skilled and professional consultants and has established strategic alliances with recognised local and international vendors. Our consultants have a strong entrepreneurial culture and a sincere commitment to providing the highest levels of service and the most appropriate solutions to our clients.
PBT Group maintains a product independent approach, enabling it to deliver real and sustainable value to clients who represent a variety of industries including banking, insurance, healthcare and telecommunications.
Our strong partner network enables the use of the Group’s technology expertise to best support our clients’ specific business needs.
What is Business Intelligence?
• BI is the process of gathering information in the field of business. It can be described as enhancing data into information and then into knowledge.
• Businesses realises that in this very competitive, fast-paced and ever-changing business environment, a key competitive quality is how quickly they respond and adapt to change. BI enables businesses to use information gathered to quickly and constantly respond to changes.
• Further reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_intelligence.
• The program spans over 6 months, with the option to extend for a further period thereafter.
• The first 3 months focuses on theoretical training, followed by 3 months of on-the-job training.
|Graduate Program Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree or final year student in Information Systems or Computer Science.
• Academic record: a sustained average of 65% and above (your final mark will determine your consideration for the intake into the program).
• Strong knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
• Strong mathematical and statistical skills.
• Firm understanding of database functionality.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong programming skills.
• The ability to plan, research, analyse and interpret data.
• Good communication and language skills.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Applicants must be under the age of 28.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please attach the following documents to your application:
• Matric Certificate
• Academic Transcripts (Results) for Tertiary Education
Please note that only South African residents with a valid ID document will be considered. If the above does not accompany your application, we will not be able to consider you for our Graduate Program.
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.