Business Intelligence Data Modeler - Job Details
Job in 'Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Database Administration' discipline and 'Business Intelligence Data Modeler' category
|Job title:||Business Intelligence Data Modeler|
|Job category:||Business Intelligence Data Modeler|
|Position status:||Vacant||Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Position type:||Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|You will not only be responsible to design and develop but will also be required to coordinate with security and infrastructure to investigate issues, troubleshoot and devise solutions in line with best practice.
A high degree of problem-solving capability is therefore essential to the delivery of this role. You should be able to communicate technical information to technical teams, as well as be competent in communicating challenges and solutions to project and operational leadership. An understanding of data management solutions and a keen sense of the strategic value of information to an organisation will be of importance. It is essential that the candidate exhibit and maintain a positive attitude in a highly agile, technical business environment where information forms the foundation to gain a competitive edge in the market.
|The following areas of expertise are key to the successful delivery of the above outcomes:
• A solid background in SQL, information architecture and ETL procedures is required.
• Previous scripting language experience e.g. Unix Shell scripting.
• Agile Development.
• Ability to comply with and manage reusable data assets under a governance framework.
• Advanced SQL skills.
• Ability to do effort estimations.
• Extensive working knowledge and experience in development methodologies.
• The ability to configure and build solutions in various ETL toolsets would be advantageous.
• Ability to build ETL solutions in a Hadoop environment.
|• An opportunity to become a Data Specialist consultant.
• Exposure to far-reaching in-field innovations and technologies.
• Mentorship, knowledge sharing and skills enhancement.
• Attractive work-lifestyle options and remuneration.
• Potential opportunities to travel, work abroad.
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.