Business Intelligence Architect - Job Details
Job in 'Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Database Administration' discipline and 'Business Intelligence Architect' category
|Job title:||Business Intelligence Architect|
|Job category:||Business Intelligence Architect|
|Position status:||Vacant||Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Position type:||Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|A Data Architect is pivotal in creating blueprints for data management systems, designing integrated systems that store, organise, manage and protect vast data platforms.
The Data Architect accepts overall responsibility for the design of the data platform, including the technical infrastructure, performance considerations, storage repository selections and organisation, data schemas and security constraints required to support the data ecosystem, as well as the development of best-practice standards, policies and procedures.
|• 10 Plus years relevant Data system experience in warehousing, ETL, Reporting, Management Reporting, Business Intelligence implementations, migrations and technology selection
• 5 Years plus experience delivering business solutions using applicable technology
• 5 Years plus of enterprise system analysis in the data domain
• Analysis Skills as it relates to trade-offs to set governance policies
• Translation of frameworks of data governance to business and IT
• Ability to balance agility with risk in policy setting
• Understanding of enterprise implications of data policy as it relates to other policy domains: Security, Regulatory, Legal, Tax and Channel conflict
• Experience in warehousing, ETL, Reporting, Management Reporting, Business Intelligence implementations, migrations and technology selection
|• An opportunity to become a Data Specialist consultant.
• Exposure to far-reaching in-field innovations and technologies.
• Mentorship, knowledge sharing and skills enhancement.
• Attractive work-lifestyle options and remuneration.
• Potential opportunities to travel, work abroad.
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.