Azure Developers x 2 - Job Details
Job in 'Information Technology (non-BI)' discipline and 'Software Development' category
|Job title:||Azure Developers x 2|
|Job category:||Software Development|
|Position status:||Vacant||Min Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|Position type:||Contract / Permanent||Max Salary (p/m):||Market related|
|PBT Group has an opportunity for Azure Developers who are well versed in the Azure Stack and PowerBI.
With over two decades of expert knowledge and experience as information management specialists, PBT is a recognised leader in Business Intelligence and data warehousing and has extended its competency base to cover data quality and advanced analytics.
- Manage the BI Development life cycle, ensuring adherence to best practice coding standards
- Maintain and develop the BI systems
- Create and build dashboards and reports.
- Development within an Azure based platform helping in the deployment.
- Ensure that the design of BI solutions is scalable and aligned to the architecture principals of the Data Warehouse
|- Solidly skilled within the Azure environment with hands-on experience in setting up and developing ETL and Storage components within Azure Data Factory , Azure Data Lake and Azure SQL DB.
- Ability to optimize the azure environment to not only manage performance but also cost effectiveness.
- Ability to provide technical input to current technical teams/ process analysts and project leads in order to provide technical guidance with regards to technology component fit and functional requirement vetting.
- Should have sufficient experience to operate autonomously and proactively provide technical direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests; debug and optimize existing and new code.
|- A degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Business Administration / Commerce or equivalent|
You are currently not logged in.
You will therefore not be able to view the complete list of requirements
for this job, nor will you be able to apply for it.
Please login above or register your details with us.